This is my second day back from Paleo f(x), and while I’m feeling a bit better, I’m definitely still recovering from the crazy weekend. Our plane was delayed on the way home so we didn’t get back until 2 am. It was all worth it though; got to connect with tons of amazing bloggers and companies.
One of companies I got to connect with was Jilz Crackerz; and I’m definitely obsessed with their crackers; they don’t taste paleo at all! The light cracker crunchiness pairs perfectly with the creamy tuna salad.
This is exactly the recipe I needed after getting back from the conference; 5 minutes prep time, serve on crackers, tastes amazing! I’ll be back later this week with more elaborate recipes, but right now I’m noshing on tuna salad. 😉
- 5 ounces wild-caught tuna
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1/4 cup chopped celery
- 1/4 cup diced onion
- 3 tablespoons chopped pickle
- 1/4 cup chopped black olives
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 4-5 tablespoons paleo mayo
- 1 box salt and pepper Jilz Crackerz (can use celery sticks or cucumber slices instead)
- In a mixing bowl, combine the tuna, veggies, parsley, and garlic; mix.
- Mix in mayo.
- Serve on Jilz Crackerz or cut-up veggies of choice.