I’d like to tell you that this post is inspired by the fact that it is bonfire season (and indeed, I’d never miss a good bonfire), but really it’s because I’m obsessed with making homemade marshmallows with gelatin and stevia. So much so that I am currently clean out of gelatin.
I just love being able to eat marshmallows again, and combining them with homemade chocolate and vanilla pudding and coconut flour no-bake crust makes for a deliciously creamy and wonderful dessert.
Indeed, my dad said that this is one of his favorite things that I’ve made; and with all the things I’ve made and how picky my dad is (sorry Dad) – that’s high praise (not to brag – but also to brag)!
Hope you love this recipe as much as we do!
- 3/4 cup coconut cream
- 1/3 cup cocoa powder
- 10 drops liquid stevia
- 1 batch Purely Twins Stevia Marshmallows, chopped into 1/2" pieces
- Mix together all crust ingredients and press into the bottom of an 8"x8" glass baking dish.
- Mix together the coconut cream, cocoa powder, and stevia.
- Fold in the marshmallow pieces.
- Spread evenly over coconut flour crust.
- Mix together all vanilla layer ingredients and spread over chocolate layer.
- Mix together all topping ingredients except for chocolate chunks; sprinkle over vanilla layer.
- Top with chocolate chunks.
- Chill until set.
- Slice and serve.