The day after I got back from Paleo f(x) my dad grilled delicious beef burgers and we ate them with lettuce leaves as usual. But while we were eating Dad made a comment that he missed burger buns; and that was all I needed to get the wheels of my brain turning.
I was super excited to try out the 7 seed flour from Guiltless Superfoods that I had got at Paleo f(x) and I suspected the the high flax and chia content of the flour would make great egg-free breads.
I was right! These are super easy to make, moist and delicious, and bit a crisp on the outside. Low in carbs and packed with fiber, Guiltless Superfoods flour seems to be a great almond flour substitute for nut-free folks.
- Preheat the oven to 350° F and grease a baking sheet.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the coconut milk, olive oil, maple syrup, and vinegar; mix well.
- Add the flours, baking soda, and salt; mix well.
- Let sit a couple minutes to thicken.
- Drop by 1/4 cupfuls onto the baking sheet into 6 mounds.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes, or until browned.
- Let cool (they'll have better texture) and enjoy!