Yay! We have our computer back! To celebrate, I thought I’d post this recipe for red cabbage salad. It’s crunchy and has all those delicious slaw flavors without cruddy oils or tons of sugar. Enjoy!
[Tweet "Crunchy and flavorful red cabbage salad! #cabbage #paleo #salad"]
- Place the cabbage and onions in a large bowl.
- In a small bowl, mix together the olive oil, red wine vinegar, honey, salt, pepper, and paprika.
- Pour over the cabbage and toss.
- Taste and add more vinegar or salt if need be.
- Refrigerate overnight, or at least 2 hours.
- Garnish with fresh parsley before serving.