So I now have 22 cups of homemade pumpkin puree in the freezer. (Watch me make it here.) So what? It means that there are more pumpkin recipes coming your way! I can’t stop.
These paleo pumpkin cinnamon rolls are so amazing. Soft, chewy, bready, and amazing. The pumpkin and pumpkin pie spice really bring them to another level.
These amazing cinnamon rolls are easy to make and are nut-free thanks to cassava flour! You can make them coconut-free by using ghee instead of coconut oil.
I’ll definitely be making these for Christmas morning!!
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F and grease an 8 inch by 8 inch glass baking dish.
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together the eggs, coconut oil, maple syrup, and pumpkin.
- Add the pie spice, cassava flour, and baking soda.
- Dust the dough with extra cassava flour and pat out to 1/2 inch thickness.
- Spread liberally with maple syrup and sprinkle liberally with cinnamon.
- Roll up and cut into 1 inch rounds. Place in prepared baking dish.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes.