Let’s talk about big words. Here’s a ton of big words: “My sufficiency has been serensified. Any more would be obnoxious to my superfluity.”
Apparently this is something that my grandparents say occasionally when they don’t want any more food; we found this out on a recent vacation we went on with them. I now say it every chance I get.
Another big word that I enjoy saying is gratuitous (try typing that without autocorrect); I said that once to a coworker and she had no idea what I had said.
But my favorite big word of all is methylenetetrahydrofolate reductase, or as many know it, MTHFR. I suppose it’s a result of me being #HomeSchooledAndProudOfIt.
Another big word that I like is oxymoron. You know what’s an oxymoron? Protein Brownies. As in, should I eat protein, or should I just eat some brownies.
Now the answer can always be brownies, because of this recipe using Vital Proteins’ new product, Collagen Whey! I love it because while I like whey protein, I even more love getting the collagen in there for the balance of amino acids, plus it’s delicious and completely healthy if you can handle whey.
So make some of these paleo protein brownies because these are protein-packed and totally yummy. Or I might say, unequivocally flavorsome, and if you eat enough of them, your sufficiency will be serensified. Either way, make these now!
- 1/3 cup coconut oil, melted
- 4 scoops Vital Proteins Cocoa+Coconut Water Collagen Whey Protein
- 1/2 cup coconut cream
- 1/4 cup Eating Evolved chocolate coconut butter, or regular coconut butter
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/2 cup Guiltless Superfoods flour
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350° F and grease an 8"x8" glass baking dish.
- In a mixing bowl, mix together the coconut oil, protein, coconut cream, coconut butter, and maple syrup; mix well.
- Add the Guiltless Superfoods flour, coconut flour, salt, and baking soda; mix well.
- Spread evenly in prepared baking dish; top with chocolate chips.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes.
- Cool, cut, and enjoy.