Hi all! Sorry for my absence from cyberspace in the recent weeks. I’ve been quite busy with school and work and saving the world, you know. 😉 I whipped up this muffin for a little after-lunch treat and thought it was yummy enough for a quick blog share! This recipe is a variation of my microwave muffins, but i used coconut flour to make it nut-free! The texture is moist and yummy, and, well, I love any excuse to eat blueberries! (My latest obsession is frozen blueberries mixed with coconut milk. I may have an issue. I digress.)
- egg - 1
- canned full-fat coconut milk - 1/4 cup
- coconut flour - 1-1/2 tablespoons
- baking powder - 1/2 teaspoon
- fresh or frozen blueberries - 3-4 tablespoons
- pure maple syrup - 1 teaspoon
- Whisk the egg in a small bowl. Stir in the coconut milk. Add in the coconut flour, baking powder, and maple syrup. Stir in blueberries. Pour into a small ramekin or coffee mug and microwave 1 minute and 45 seconds or so. Eat immediately!