Sometimes I want to eat something kind of fancy, but all I have is ground beef. That’s how this recipe was born; I wanted a fancy-ish lunch with minimal effort and ingredients I already had in the cupboard.
I especially love Asian-style food; before paleo my mother would take me to get Chinese food; it was soooo good; almost worth the migraines that I usually got afterwards.
Asian-style food made with ground beef and veggies I have in the fridge? Yes please!!
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1/2 red onion, sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 12 ounces fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1 sweet red pepper, sliced
- 2 cups chopped broccoli
- 3 carrots, spiralized
- 3 cups sliced cabbage
- Pinch red pepper flakes
- 1/4 cup coconut aminos
- Heat up a large skillet and brown the beef.
- Add the onion, garlic, mushrooms, and pepper. Saute for a few minutes.
- Add the carrots, cabbage, red pepper and coconut aminos. Saute until veggie noodles are tender.
- Serve and enjoy!