I’m dealing with some guilt right now. Why? Because this post has been sitting in the archives in my blog post drafts for weeks. Now that kind of thing happens a lot, but this is CHOCOLATE COCONUT PALEO CARAMEL SLICE. Please forgive the all caps, this is just that important. I actually feel like I’ve kept something extremely essential from the world as a whole.
Hopefully you can forgive my great offense of procrastinating releasing a recipe called paleo caramel slice onto the interwebs. If you’re having trouble forgiving me, you might want to eat something involving caramel.
Like this amazing recipe, of course!!
- 1-⅓ cups unsweetened coconut
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons coconut flour
- 1 tablespoon Date LadyDate Syrup
- In a mixing bowl, combine all crust ingredients and press into the bottom of an 8”x8” glass baking dish.
- In a food processor combine the filling ingredients and process until smooth.
- Spread over crust.
- Melt the chocolate with the coconut oil just until melted but not hot; spread over filling.
- Top with coconut and a bit of sea salt.
- Freeze until and set and cut into pieces.