It seems like we have a perpetual supply of ever-ripening bananas on our counter. We do eat bananas, but they ripen so quickly!
So I’m always trying to find things to do with bananas. My sister can’t eat coconut, so I have to make stuff without coconut flour for her. These muffins are perfect because they are made only with cassava flour!
I feel like my paleo muffin skills have come a long way. These rise beautifully and are so delicious and fluffy and soft! They taste like a coffee shop muffin; so have a cup of coffee with one of these; so delicious!
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Grease a muffin pan with a bit of coconut oil.
- Mash the bananas in a mixing bowl and stir in the eggs and butter.
- Add the cassava flour, baking soda, and vinegar and mix.
- Fold in chocolate.
- Scoop into 6 muffin cups.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes.
If you buy something through one of the links in my sidebars or posts, I may receive a small commission to support my blogging activities, at no extra cost to you. Thank you for your support
Shared at Allergy-Free Wednesday
Shared at Savoring Saturdays