I love carrot cake. I remember the first time I ever had carrot cake. It was actually a paleo recipe from Make It Paleo by Bill Staley and Haley Mason! It was so moist and delicious.
I could’ve eaten that carrot cake every day. The reason I don’t is because making cake is quite a bit of work. I love having all my favorite flavors with minimal effort. That’s where these carrot cake cookies come in.
That’s why I love no-bake recipes! These delicious carrot cake cookies only took me five minutes to throw together, and they really taste like carrot cake! Be careful; the batch might only last 5 minutes!
Pin this recipe for later:
If you buy something through one of the links in my sidebars or posts, I may receive a small commission to support my blogging activities, at no extra cost to you. Thank you for your support 🙂 🙂 🙂
Recommended ingredient brands:
- baby carrots - 1 cup (or 1 cup sliced carrots)
- large flake coconut flakes - 2 cups
- chia seeds - 1/4 cup
- canned full-fat coconut milk - 1/3 cup
- pitted dates - 1/2 cup
- coconut oil - 1/4 cup melted
- ground cinnamon - 2 teaspoons
- coconut flour - 3-4 tablespoons
- salt - 1/4 teaspoon
- In a food processor, combine all ingredients and process until well chopped and combined.
- Scoop with a small cookie scooper by tablespoonfuls onto a baking sheet.
- Freeze until set.
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge.