I just love mug muffins. There’s something amazing about mixing up an egg with some coconut flour and eating a big ol’ muffin a minute later.
I’ve made so many mug muffin variations; it’s almost embarrassing. Not quite though, because mug muffins are awesome!
Mangoes are in season again and so now I want to eat everything with mangoes! The first time I tried a mango, I thought it was the most amazing thing ever, and I still think that.
So obviously mug muffins plus mango equals amazingness!
This mug cake is sweet and mango-y and soft and moist and delicious! You’ll love it. You’ll also love that you’ll only have to spend 3 minutes in the kitchen!
If you buy something through one of the links in my sidebars or posts, I may receive a small commission to support my blogging activities, at no extra cost to you. Thank you for your support! 🙂
Where to find:
- egg – 1
- canned full-fat coconut milk – 2 tablespoons
- coconut flour – 2 tablespoons
- mango – 1/4 cup diced
- baking soda – pinch
- unsweetened coconut flakes – 2 tablespoons
- In small bowl, add all ingredients except for coconut flakes and mix well.
- Scoop into small ramekin or large coffee cup.
- Sprinkle coconut flakes on top.
- Microwave for 1-1/2 to 2 minutes.
- Let cool a bit and enjoy!