We all love lemon poppyseed anything. Like anything. Especially muffins. My little sister Julia will eat three lemon poppyseed muffins in a row if we turn our back. This recipe is dedicated to her because she is also the family pancake lover. This recipe is definitely the best of both worlds!
Shared at Fat Tuesday, Fight Back Friday
- eggs - 6
- coconut flour - 1/2 cup
- pure maple syrup - 1/4 cup
- coconut oil - 1/4 cup, melted
- lemon juice - 1/4 cup
- lemon zest - of 2 lemons
- poppy seeds - 1 tablespoon
- arrowroot starch - 2 tablespoons
- baking soda - 1/2 teaspoon
- cream of tartar - 1 teaspoon
- In a large bowl, mix together the eggs, coconut flour, maple syrup, coconut oil, and lemon juice. Stir in the coconut flour, arrowroot, poppy seeds, baking soda, and cream of tartar.
- Pour by 2 tablespoonfuls onto a hot nonstick griddle and cook 2-3 minutes per side.