It’s finally warming up here in the Midwest and I am so happy! When the sun finally starts shining, I start thinking about fresh veggies and paleo broccoli salad.
It’s too early to start planting anything, but the supermarkets are getting fresher produce.
Our family loves to have crisp, flavorful salads at out summer cookouts, and some version of this paleo broccoli salad always makes an appearance.
Here’s to the summer ahead!
- broccoli - 2 cups florets
- cauliflower - 2 cups florets
- black olives - 1 cup sliced
- mushrooms - 1 cup sliced
- bacon - 3 slices, cooked and crumbled
- hardboiled eggs - 3, peeled and diced
- extra virgin olive oil - 1/2 cup
- white wine vinegar - 1/4 cup
- garlic powder - 1/2 teaspoon
- dried oregano - 1/2 teaspoon
- dried parsely - 1/2 teaspoon
- dried basil - 1/2 teaspoon
- Toss together the salad ingredients together in a large bowl.
- Whisk the dressing ingredients together in a small bowl.
- Pour the dressing over the salad and toss.
- Chill for a few hours before serving.